• An airline ticket is a document, issued by an airline or a travel agency to confirm that an individual has purchased a seat on a flight on an aircraft The airline ticket is strictly individual, the passenger name is printed on it and it is non-transferable to another person due to regulations.
• The flight times on the airline ticket are in local time
• The Airlines require all the passengers to be at the airport not later than 2 hours before the flight departure time.
• The check-in counters are closed from 40 to 70 min before the airplane departure.
• If a passenger delays to appear on time on the check-in counter he might be denied boarding or might be penalized with a fine for changing the flight, based on the rate the airline ticket was issued.
• For most airlines the passenger can use on line check-in service 23 hour before the flight but it is obligatory to present the printed boarding card at the gate before boarding the aircraft.
Discounts /valid for certain destinations and airlines only/
• babies up to the age of 2;
• children from 2 to 12 years of age;
• youths up to the age of 25;
• students who have not turned 33 years of age;
• passengers who have turned 60 years of age.
If you would like to estimate the price of your plane ticket to a desired destination you can send us the completed request form, which can be found here, you can call us on the telephone or you can send an offer request by fax or e-mail.